The answer to this week's Trivia Question of the Week is Arathorn! I apologize for the easiness of this question.
1. What was Smeagol's real name?
Hint: The answer is found in the Appendixes of LOTR.
Answer: Trahald. His companion (who you might know as Deagle) was truly named Nahald.
2. What was Gandalf's Dwarven name?
3. What was Gandalf called in the South?
4.Who was last lord of Moria?
Answer: Balin, son of Fundin
5. Who was last Steward of Gondor, before the return of the King?
Answer: Faramir, for Aragorn refused to accept the Kingship untill the overthrow of Sauron.
6. What were the last words spoken in the prescense of the entire Company of the Ring?
Hint: I'm not going to give you a hint, this is an easy one!
Answer: "Fly you Fools"- Gandalf the Grey
7. Before being corrupted by evil, which Vala did Sauron serve?
8. Who built the Golden Hall, Meduseld? You should know this one if you read the text on my home page!
Answer: Brego, of course!
9. What was the name of Eomer's sword?
10. Who was the only mortal to return from the Halls of Mandos?
Answer: Beren, the one handed
11. Who was Tolkien's only daughter?
Answer: Pricilla Tolkien
12. Where was Tolkien born?
Hint: If you don't know, you will never guess.
Answer: South Africa
13. True of False. In Tolkien's opinion, children should read LOTR.
Answer: False, he thought that reading the book for the first time is a unique experience, which you cannot relive. Thus, if a child did not understand the complex story, the child would never experience the true glory of a first reading.
14. What was the Mace of Morgoth called?
15. What was the sword of Turin named?
16. Who was the esquire of Isildur?
I will review all questions submitted, and post those I deem worthy.